WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From Midstream Operators Across North America
With Job Titles Including:
Directors, Managers, Team Leaders Of:
- Process Control
- Alarm Management
Plus Key Industry Suppliers Of:
- SCADA & DCS
- Communication Solutions
- Radios, Cellular, Satellite & Ethernet Devices
- Security Solutions
- Control Room Management Solutions
- Alarm Management & HMI Software
- Leak Detection & Safety Software
- Measurement Devices & Transmitters
- PLCs & RTUs
- Flow Controls, Valves & Actuators
Updated: 1:04 PM
We are delighted to confirm that the conference will proceed as scheduled at a new location details of which are included below.
The OMNI HOUSTON HOTEL AT WESTSIDE
13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079, United States
We are closely monitoring the situation and will update attendees of any further developments, please also check this website for regular up-dates.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE:
As The Only Congress Focussed On Automation Best Practices For Pipelines And Midstream Facilities….
...Midstream operators are excited about an opportunity to benchmark devices out of the spotlight of a vendor-biased user-group and in an intimate environment where everybody is facing similar midstream-specific challenges. Featuring 20+ case studies, attendees can benefit in the knowledge that every discussion will be:
Operator Led :
- Each discussion will be led by a neutral case study from an experienced midstream company, delivering real lessons that can be swiftly translated to your operations
Midstream Dedicated :
- Best practices will be identified specifically for automation, SCADA and control professionals working in the midstream sector - no vague cross-industry presentations designed for large tradeshows
- Midstream companies are particularly excited about utilizing an open forum where operators can talk honestly and benchmark instrumentation from competing vendors
- Every agenda topic has been selected based on multiple requests by midstream industry leaders. This ensures every minute is spent addressing the very latest challenges faced by operators.
Focused On The Value Of Data:
- Case studies will focus on the core challenge of rapidly and reliably communicating monitoring data from the field to measurement and control as quickly as possible to improve the accuracy of business decisions and optimize flow control
Deliver A Measurable Return On Investment:
- Presentations will also unveil the business case for automation, comparing initial investment with the medium term operational savings to justify technology adoption back in the boardroom.